Seattle24x7 is looking for Digital Advertising Account Executives to develop new business for our online news magazine, hyper-local business directories, community events calendar, meeting and convention venues guide, and venture capital listings. This is your chance to join a media entity with a 20-year tradition of journalistic integrity and a dynamic outlook for imaginative content and sponsorship opportunities to come.
We are offering generous percentage compensation that far exceeds the industry average, providing the kind of compensation that treats you less like a staff member and more like an equity stakeholder.
Primary responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Prospect and develop working relationships with business owners and senior-level decision-makers
- Maintain pipeline of prospects through the sales process
- Set appointments, conduct presentations to potential clients, negotiate and close sales and then provide on-going service to manage accounts
- Work with clients and internal team members to ensure clients campaigns are accurate
- Represent Seattle24x7 at select industry events
- Two years of sales experience preferred, but we are willing to train motivated people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage your time efficiently and handle multiple tasks/projects at once
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude with strong motivation to exceed expectations
- Strong work ethic
- Professional appearance
- Vehicle is required
Job Type: Contract, Flex-time. Can grow into Sales Manager or Sales Director position.
- Remote, telecommute flexibility
Contact: Interested parties are invited to submit a resume and/or letter of qualifications in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org