This position will support T-Mobile senior executives’ social media presence, working primarily on campaigns, announcements and new product launches. This high ly visible position will provide critical social media support to company leaders and will work across teams, departments and platforms to ensure we’re connected with our customers and achieving business goals. This role is a vital member of the corporate communications team and offers unparalleled opportunities to work with senior leaders who care about social media.
- Own specific c ampaign categories, from ideation to execution, partnering with core team members from PR and integrated marketing
- Utilize your superb writing and editing skills as our content lead, influencing customers and employees to take action in social
- Work with business leaders across the company to ensure we’re supporting business objectives in social
- Become a subject matter expert on T-Mobile devices, accessories, home entertainment and consumer products
- 4 + years experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume Social Media capacity, preferably with an agency , large organization , celebrity or public figure
- Bullet-proof writing and editing skills, with an ability to edit your own work
- Experience in Public Relations or Brand Reputation M anagement is encouraged
- Fluent in internet humor, memes and the correct pronunciation of “GIF”
- Well-spoken and confident in the presence of executive leadership
- Availability during non-traditional work hours
- Passionate about the quality of your work product – but not blindly passionate
- Comfortable multi-tasking under pressure with tight deadlines
- High energy, proactive, unapologetically curious and deeply dedicated – just to name a few!
- A history of developing and creating real-time content for different voices
- Photoshop and video editing skills are strongly encouraged
- Deep knowledge of organic and paid elements of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Results driven with a sense of urgency
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a vigilant attention to detail
BA/BS with a focus on Communications, Advertising, Journalism, English, PR, or related field.
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Contact: Apply online.