The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Marketing Technology Specialist to join the Global Services digital marketing team in Seattle, WA. This position will focus on transforming the way Boeing digitally promotes and markets services offerings to customers in the commercial aviation, business aviation, general aviation, and government segments.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support and help drive the strategy and roadmap for the full omni-channel marketing and technology platform stack used in client; including web, mobile, email, DMP, analytics, reporting, personalization, decisioning, testing, display, search and social ad platforms
- Advise on platform selection, lead implementation, standards and improvement efforts, working closely with stakeholders in marketing and IT
- Drive adoption and deployment of these platforms across organization and agencies including awareness building, training and usage monitoring
- Enhance and manage the central marketing data platform that provides a 360° view of the customer.
- Monitor and expand the data feeds and support the analytics teams running models off this data.
- Ensure data is widely adopted and consumed by receiving platforms.
- Design and maintain a consistent taxonomy.
- Manage vendor relations for marketing and advertising technologies and platform partners.
- Understand vendor roadmaps and drive new initiatives with these vendors.
- Collaborate closely with all marketing and advertising teams and their external agencies
- Collaborate closely with IT teams at client and external technology service providers
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.Typical Education and Experience:
Bachelors and 9 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 7 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in a marketing technology role
- Technical experience with a broad variety of marketing, advertising and data platforms e.g. SalesForce, Adobe, Pega, Acxiom, Experian, others
- Experience working with key platform partners e.g. Facebook, Google
- Digital Product management experience
- Experience managing digital marketing teams/ groups
Contact: Apply online.