Who: Anchor QEA
Position: Technical Editor / Project Assistant
What: Anchor QEA is an environmental science and engineering consulting firm committed to providing clients with exceptional quality and service. The role of Technical Editor/Project Assistant is a direct extension of this commitment and frequently involves editing and producing deliverables, coordinating document and project schedules, and providing critical support to marketing efforts. If you thrive in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with language, our Product Delivery team would love to hear from you.
- Offer editing support to technical staff on a wide array of content, including environmental reports, letters and memoranda, marketing proposals, permitting documents, engineering specifications, and client presentations.
- While assisting in the development, organization, and finalization of deliverables, Anchor edits for clarity, accuracy, tone, completeness, and consistency. They also add quality in document design, ensuring that their products adhere to formatting standards and brand guidelines.
- While supporting marketing efforts, Anchor routinely reviews Requests for Proposals or Requests for Qualifications, develop draft outlines and assignment matrices based on those requests, compiles applicable company text, and assists with developing win themes and completing all necessary requirements, which could require coordination with other departments and subconsultants.
- When working on project work and marketing efforts, Anchor actively participates in the planning, tracking, editing and formatting, reviewing, producing, and coordinating delivery of time-sensitive materials.
- They are an integral part of internal and subconsultant coordination. Anchor coordinates among project teams, which entails communicating details about work schedules and task responsibilities.
- Anchor frequently produces print and electronic deliverables and oversee delivery, which can involve interacting with clients, mailing and courier services, and external print vendors.
- This role includes project-related administrative support, such as file management, team correspondence, meeting facilitation, and workload planning.
- At least 3 years of proven experience leading marketing efforts in the A/E industry
- At least 5 years of professional editing experience (preferably in the architectural/engineering consulting industry)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and the capacity to prioritize among multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and on a team
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat (experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and SharePoint is a plus)
How: Apply here.